You know Android is an operating system that helps us do our day to day life faster and it is an open-source operating system. It has become a part of our life.
People are facing the problem of phone hang, slow down, and many more only because of malware and viruses attack.
Maybe you are one of them.
Google also regularly updating its security features. Despite this there is your smartphone can be attacked by a virus and malware, but no need to be shocked, there are many ways and apps are there to remove and protect from them.
By the way, you can go for a much android play store where a number of apps are available which you can install and it will help form viruses.
How to know your mobile affected by the viruses and malware
Some steps to know…
- Automated pop-ups
- Data show error
- Battery down
- Mobile slow down
- Mobile hang
And some of the fake apps have freeware and cheats which automatically install when you installing that app.
If you found the above issue, you need to follow below steps
Steps yo remove them.
- First, you need to reboot them by using your mobile buttons. You have to keep pressing the volume up or down button with the power button according to different devices.
- After boot loader just click on the restart
- After restart go for setting
- Then go for the apps installed on your device
- Uninstall the app which automatically installed
- If you find some apps are unable to disable or uninstall then go the Settings> Security> Device administrators and deselect the app
- Then go for restart your phone
- If after restart you are facing the same problem then you can go for reset option located in setting and the security. Where you have to select erase all the data you have in your device.
I hope you like this blog. Try this for your own and share this blog with your family, friends to let/help them know this information.